Aloe Vera is known to contain over 75 nutrients that can benefit your hair.
Do you often envy models for their lustrous and beautiful tresses?Are you frustrated with not having healthy hair? Well, you needn’t fret over your locks anymore. Here are 7 compelling reasons to use aloe vera for hair.
1. The natural goodness of aloe vera combined with a host of beneficial properties give your hair the strength and sheen you’ve always wanted it to have.
2. If hair loss is something you suffer from then using aloe vera for hair growth is a great idea. It contains proteolitic enzymes which naturally stimulate hair growth.
3. Aloe vera forms a protective layer over your hair that keeps it safe from environmental elements and also keeps it consistently hydrated.
4. Aloe vera can relieve scalp itchiness and irritation owing to the fact that it has potent anti-pruritic properties.
5. One of the truly amazing benefits of aloe vera for hair is that it can reduce dandruff. This is owing to the fact that it has strong anti-fungal properties.
6. Aloe vera has very potent anti-inflammatory properties which help reduce redness and inflammation that could be caused by waxing and shaving.
7. Aloe vera gel helps restore the pH balance of your hair because its own pH level is in the same range as your hair needs to be.
How to use Aloe Vera to treat your hair
1. Standard Conditioner: Keeping your hair damp, simply apply aloe vera gel using your fingers.
2. Leave-in Conditioner: Thoroughly mix the same amount of water and aloe vera gel and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Add a few drops of an essential oil and you’re ready.
3. Deep-clean Conditioner: Thoroughly mix the same amount of olive oil and aloe vera gel. Using a comb spread the resulting mixture evenly on your hair.
We understand that not everyone will want to completely ditch their regular hair care regimen and switch to aloe vera completely. This is why we recommend using aloe vera shampoos by brands like Pantene or Head and Shoulders. They contain all the properties of aloe in its natural state and give your hair the nourishment it needs.