Human civilization has always sought out all possible means to improve libido and increase sexual pleasure. People in ancient Greece even invented a unique name – aphrodisiacs.
Most of such products are foods and herbs possessing the ability to increase potency.
This question is asked by every man at least once in his life. It is a well-known fact that a famous lover Giacomo Casanova used special means to have a good potency during his lifetime. He made a conclusion that proper nutrition could help to maintain a high level of libido.
Follow the advice of the great lover and turn your attention to useful products for potency.
Scientists have found that a menu of a sexual active man should include foods containing vitamins E, A and B. These vitamins are called “vitamins of reproduction”. Food for potency should include trace elements needed by the body: proteins, calcium, phosphorus, cholesterol, and potassium. All these substances are found in any of nuts, seeds, beans.
Which Foods are good for Potency?
- Nuts: pistachios, peanuts, sesame seeds, walnuts, etc.;
- Fruits: lemons, oranges, pomegranates, bananas, figs;
- Vegetables: especially garlic and all kinds of onions. If you mix the onion with eggs, such food quickly restores drooping potency;
- Spices and herbs: St. John’s wort, anise, purslane, cumin, mint, turnips. Boiled turnips with meat were a favorite dish of Russian warriors and not only of them. No wonder why there were so many children in Russia in ancient times.
- Dairy products: cottage cheese, yogurt, cheese, sour cream. Add to your daily diet sour cream, and you will scarcely face male’s impotence.
- Seafood: mussels, shrimp, oysters. Notorious Casanova ate a large number of oysters for breakfast every morning. This allowed him to have a stable potency even in old age.
- Meat and fish: beef and flounder – are products that have a miraculous effect not only on the potency, but also on the whole body.
- Sweet natural products. Honey, mixed with chopped nuts has a mighty force for the libido.